The compact yet robust orbitrac is great for training in every household.
With multilevel resistance control and computer functions, it allows an efficient workout. You can monitor your performance from the large LCD display which automatically depicts the information regarding time, speed, distance, calories burned and pulse.
The orbitrac is ergonomically designed. The four height options of the poles provide you with sufficient scope to enable an optimal walking position and optimal power transfer from your foot to the pedal. The poles also offer an extra upper body workout.
The smooth and silent belt transmission of the device frees you from annoying noise during your workout. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. The rubberized underside of the stand protects your floor and offers extra stability. In addition, two rolling wheels are equipped at the side of the front bottom bar, making it possible to move the device from one place to another without any fuss.
- Smooth and silent belt transmission system
- Multilevel resistance control
- Including pulse measurement function
- Large screen LCD computer
- Computer functions: Scan, time, speed, distance, calories, pulse
- Length of the poles can be adjusted
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Color: Black and silver
- Large anti-slip pedals
- Maximum user weight: 220.5 lb
- Assembled size: 36′ 1″x 16′ 4″ x 50′ 10″ (L x W x H)
- Assembly required